Saturday, October 5, 2013

Paris Fashion Week Spring 2014- CHANEL

As a girl obsessed with fashion, there is no denying that Fashion week seasons are my favorite times of the year. There is nothing I would rather watch than a fashion show to take me away from reality for a little while, just like magazines do for me for the rest of the year. My favorite show is, and always will be, CHANEL. I therefore patiently wait for Paris Fashion week to roll around each Fall and Spring. Here are some images of my favorite looks.
Karl continues the punk trend that he has developed the past few seasons at CHANEL, and that has dominated the Fall 2013 shows at other designers as well. Smokey makeup, short hair, draping shoulder pieces and black accents all added to the edgy feeling of the collection. Karl continued his mastery of edgy meets demure, however, by including CHANEL's signature tweed, pearl, and black-and-white accents. Structured jackets (oversized, I might add), and long drapey dresses rounded out the 20's meets 60's feel of the collection. (Images courtesy of StyleCaster and NYTimes)

No comments:

Post a Comment